Marketing Training - Being Found Online: What You Need to Know in 2017
It’s no longer enough to simply rely on a stream of referrals and have a website with project photos. To compete and win today, you must address your online presence.
Today consumers go online to research when purchasing offline. How you show up online matters. From Google search results to ratings and review sites and your website and more, what pops up when someone searches affects what they do next.
The difference between getting by and thriving comes from paying attention to the things that matter and making them work for you. The good news is that there are concrete tasks you can do to build a foundation that will continue to work for you over time.
Ann Gusiff demystifies and logically explains the basics of building, maintaining and evolving your online presence so you can confidently take control of your marketing.
Join us and discover:
- Basics of building, maintaining and evolving your online presence
- Best practices for social media channels
- How to leverage Yelp, BBB, Diamond Certified without paying
- What actions to take now and what to tackle later
- What your website can do beyond being a digital brochure
Hosted by SF Bay Area NARI and sponsored by Cambria Gallery San Francisco.